Our Vertical Concrete Pipe machine is quite possibly the most exceptional cement pipes making advancement on the planet, which incorporate the technology of automatics, hydraulic, electric, and mechanical. Concrete wells, box culvert, manhole, lined HDPE/PVC pipes, steel jacking pipes, and reinforced cement pipes are often manufactured by our machine. These pipes are used in water drainage, public works, power plant, water treatment, agricultural irrigation, and road culvert.
- The high frequency vibrating technology vibrates the cement thoroughly and disperses it consistently. In this manner, the produced pipes come with smooth appearance, structure, density, and good performance.
- The instant mold releasing technology assists with diminishing the mold investment than other pipe making machines. It also saves labor and time to disassemble and assemble molds with better quality and higher production efficiency.
- With half-dry projecting cement and low proportion of concrete water, it will need natural curing to save steam cost.
- The machine is integrated with vibrator core rod and automatic concrete feeding system. Hence, the force will be customizable to fulfill distinctive length and diameter pipe manufacturing. The integrated hydraulic systems give sufficient power to the machine while the oil cooling system guarantees extended service life.
- Our machine can make manholes, box culverts, lined PVC pipes, and steel jacking pipes.
How does our machine work?
Our Vertical Concrete Pipe machine works like a vibrator to make cement pipes. It utilizes semi-dry cement as a dormant material, the vibrator and the mold vibrate together to create a vertical pipe. In the integrated vibrator, a capricious block is fixed that rotates at a high recurrence to make vibrations. Meanwhile, the generated vibration is communicated to the mold.
3-4 beams are integrated inside the vertical shaft of our Vertical Concrete Pipe machine. The vibratory power created through the rectangular block vibration against the axis. This power wavers from the periphery, whose diameter is equal to the produced pipe diameter.
The manufacturing process is done by our machine to decrease the adhesive properties, gripping force, and internal friction the blended particles. It additionally helps shape the feed design and compresses the cement to a high-thickness level for strength and different anticipated specifications.
During the manufacturing process, the cement pipes are perfectly sealed through vibration forces. The tops end is composed via the plate hydraulic compressive and vibratory force to create a joint. It gives great thickness, noteworthy strength, and great dimensional precision to the top.
Molds can be taken out vertically after manufacturing process without drying. The pipes can dry out before the installation. However, wet pipes are expected to deform from the top. Subsequently, the customers should carefully hold fast to manufacturing technology to guarantee that the final pipe can withstand deformation and gravity. To guarantee the precision of pipe top, it should be secured with a fiberglass or steel collector amid the routine drying process.