Roller Suspension Concrete Pipe Machine is used to create pre-stressed and reinforced cement pipes. It is can make pipes with 300-2400 mm diameters and 0.5-4 m length. This machine can manufacture numerous sorts of joints, including spigot, socket, and flush joint. The manufactured pipes are generally utilized in deep water well, road culvert, agricultural field irrigation, and administrative drainage.
Roller Suspension Concrete Pipe Machine utilizes Rollers to bolster the mold and makes the roller force cement into the mold. When the integrated roller pivot at a high velocity, the cement in the mold will spread onto the inner walls, forming cement pipe via centrifugal pressure. When the mold with loaded cement pass onto the integrated roller, the cement between the roller and the mold will be compressed strongly to create a pipe.
- Short manufacturing Cycle due to the great roller effect to compact the cement. Each pipe simply requires 3-5 minutes with rapid roller rotation.
- Our Roller Suspension Concrete Pipe Machine utilizes the dry cast material. In this manner, there will no waste cement mud to pollute the environment.
- Amid the manufacturing process, the commotion is low around 80-90 DB
- The pipes are created with high production efficiency and high pressure load.
- BM2000x2500, BM1600x2500, BM1200x2500, BM800x2500, and other models are provided.
- The machine can produce cement pipes of 1000-4000 mm length and 200-2000 mm diameter.
- The integrated roller axis bolsters the press cement in the mold and pipe mold.